Monday, July 25, 2011

Welcome to Morgan's Mania

     I'll start out with being honest. This isn't exactly what I had in mind when deciding to start a new blog. Previously, I ran one for Ryan's PKU Foundation of Virgina and it wasn't much of a success. What I hope to eventually do is have a series of blogs set up for the various things I want to write about. In the meantime, this is going to be a true "mania." You'll never know what is in store and I will be jumping from topic to topic. I promise, though, to make each on a separate entry.

    What will you be seeing here on Morgan's Mania? That is a good question. Most likely there will be posts on homesteading, gardening, the adventures of being owned by a handful of critters and about living with and being married to an adult with PKU. There is also bound to be posts on Compassion International covering the amazing work they do as well as stories from my two beautiful sponsored daughters. Of course there will be posts related to the online gaming world I have been part of these last few years. Hm...what else? Oh and since I'm in the middle of publishing my first novel, it is a safe bet that some comments will be made there too.

    So, pull up a chair, sit back and enjoy the ride. I know it will be a wild one!

No comments:

Post a Comment